For New Parents – see our page for New Parents and Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding – see our page on Breastfeeding
Great information on Immunizations can be found here!
In need of medication dosages? Be sure to check out this page!
Nutrition information can be found here!
Constipation and Encopresis
Books for Reluctant Readers
When your Dog Dies
- What’s heaven by Maria Shriver
- The Fall of Freddie the Leaf by Leo Buscaglia, Ph.D.
- Tear Soup
- Mr. Rogers has a nice brochure called “Talking with young children about death.“
- Girlology – short videos made by pediatricians and gynecologists explaining puberty
- Guyology – Puberty videos for boys.
- The Care and Keeping of You: The Body Book for Younger Girls, Revised Edition by Valorie Schaefer – Ages 8+
- The Care and Keeping of You 2: The Body Book for Older Girls by Cara Natterson – Ages 10+
- The Care and Keeping of Us by Cara Natterson – A sharing collectin for Girls & their moms
- It’s So Amazing!: A Book about Eggs, Sperm, Birth, Babies, and Families (The Family Library) by Robie H. Harris – Ages 7-10
- It’s Not the Stork!: A Book About Girls, Boys, Babies, Bodies, Families and Friends (The Family Library) by Robie H. Harris – Ages 4-8
- How You Were Born (Paperback) by Joanna Cole, Margaret Miller – Ages: 4-8
- The Boy’s Body Book: Everything You Need to Know for Growing Up YOU (Boys World Books) by Kelli Dunham (Author), Steven Bjorkman (Illustrator) – Grade: 4+
- American Medical Association Boy’s Guide to Becoming a Teen by American Medical Association – Kate Gruenwald Pfeifer – Age: 10+
Sexual Abuse & Stranger Danger
- DVD called The Safe Side for stranger danger (Julie Clark)
- No Trespassing by Patti Fitzgerald
Stranger Danger and Tricky People
Talking to teens